Tuesday 16 April 2013

april life.

I've gone to some cool places (including a few of the nicest chocolate cafes in Sydney, cause I like to pig out!) over the past few weeks and haven't had the time to post a proper blogpost so I decided to be lazy and put'em all together in one post, sorry. Hope you guys enjoy it. And not to mention, my 2 weeks term break has begun, yea gonna be partying hard, as if. 

So here's a list of the places I went:
1. Guylian Belgian Chocolate Cafe at The Rocks
2. Max Brenner Chocolate Cafe at St. Ives
3. Chantilly's Cafe in Chatswood Chase
4. Ben & Jerry's Ice cream at Chatswood
5. Lindt Chocolate Cafe on George Street, Sydney
6. A few shops in Palings Lane
7. Pancakes on The Rocks 


Chocolate Praline Milkshake at Guylian Belgian Chocolate Cafe (The Rocks)
Ice cream tasting platter (pistachio, raspberry&white choc, praline, chocolate) at Guylian  cafe 

Selfie in front of my mirror
Chocolate Fondue for two at Max Brenner Cafe (St.Ives)
My awesome photography skills (i kid)
me slack posing in my new shirt and boots
new boots from topshop (mentioned in my last post)
Prosciutto - brunch with k&c at Chantilly's (Chatswood Chase) 
Carbonara Pasta - brunch with k&c at Chantilly's (Chatswood Chase) 
FREE CONE DAY at Ben & Jerry's (Chatswood) - queued up for 3 times, yep that was my dinner for that night and i loved it!
Macarons at Lindt Cafe (George St. Sydney) 
Gorgeous chocolate cakes at Lindt Cafe (George St. Sydney) 

Lindt Chocolate dessert platter (waffles, brownies, maracrons, chocolate)  - FINGER LICKING GOOD!
Close up of the amazing food I had
Lindt Chocolate Cafe 
Found this cool shop in the CBD - Else Wear
An alleyway in the busy city centre of Sydney 
Lorraine's Patisserie - Shop 5, Palings Lane, 320 George St Sydney
Prettiest decorations above Palings Lane 
How much I love the view of Sydney Harbour 
The Rocks, Sydney 
Y's 18th ice cream birthday cake from Ben & Jerry's - SO YUM

No comments:

Post a Comment