Tuesday 19 February 2013

february+march wishlist.

I'm sure every girl's wishlist never ends and so is mine, these are just a few of the things I would like to purchase in the coming weeks.

1. NARS satin lipstick - Honolulu Honey (I have always wanted a nude/beigy/peachy coloured lipstick!)

Honolulu Honey Satin Lipstick

2. O.P.I. Mariah Carey liquid sand nail polish (the liquid sand effects definitely worth a try)

OPI Liquid Sand Mini Nail Polish Set Mariah Carey

3. Diptyque Rose Duet Candle (I had a smell of it last Sunday and it has the nicest smell I've ever smelled, NO JOKE)


4. ghd Rich Ruby Styler (I had a ghd before but lost it somehow, I have no idea why, so I hope I could get a new one with better quality and functions)

ghd rich ruby styler

5. Kate Spade fluro pink crossbody bag (saw it at David Jones and was instatly in love with it)

How much I wish it's my birthday everyday, but nope, that's not the reality.

1 comment:

  1. ive stalked you on a mac and on toshy- variety y'know? anyway im salivating over your wishlist!

    ReplyDelete